Chasseur Escoffier Triply Saucepan
Create wonderful sauces and gravies with Escoffier saucepans. Also suitable for cooking, or re-heating food, like rice, pasta and potatoes. Named after Auguste Escoffier, whose name is synonymous with classical French cuisine - Chasseur's ESCOFFIER Copper Triply Cookware range is a true classic. Using copper on the external finish makes the range stand-out. Beautifully curved handles and domed lids complete the timeless French design.
One of the oldest metals used for cookware, the beauty and elegance of copper is only matched by its unsurpassed heat conductivity, making it the choice of chefs. A copper pan will heat up almost instantly and cool down just as fast, giving the cook incredible control.
- The Escoffier range is made of 3 layers: copper on the outside, aluminium in the core, and stainless steel on the inner surface. The triply construction gives the cookware superior heat conductivity.
- Using copper on the external finish makes the cookware range elegant and beautiful.
- The cookware will heat up almost instantly and evenly while cooling down just as fast, giving the cook incredible control.
- Ergonomic handles for ease of use and handling.
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects