Global Meat Chopper G-12 - 16cm
The Global Meat Chopper G-12, 16cm, has one real purpose, to smash through bones and cut up large portions of meat. The chopper features a thicker steel than ordinary G series knives to handle the repeated blows of going through bone.
Compared to most Global knives, it is the only knife which should be swung down like a hammer. Useful for preparing cuts of chicken, creating lamb chops or spareribs. You can also use one of these knives for particularly heavy vegetables like butternut squash or pumpkin, where a smaller knife might get stuck
Meat Chopper features:
- Made in Japan from the finest quality stainless steel.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- Global Code: G-12.
- Blade Length: 16cm.