Global Bread Knife - 22cm
The G-9 22cm Bread Knife features a serrated blade that effortlessly slices through crusty loaves, bread rolls and tough skin such as pork crackling.
The G-9 is made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
We sometimes get asked whether you can sharpen a bread knife. In our opinion, the answer is no and manufacturers that say their sharpeners can sharpen a bread knife are incorrect. So please do not try and sharpen your GLOBAL G-9 Bread Knife.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan